Thursday, 4 August 2016

A very early autumn...

I know it's still summer and I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I can't wait for the autumn.

Anyone who follows my blog regularly will know the autumn is my favourite time of year. I just don't do summer-I'm a redhead with freckles. I can't step out of the door in summer without my factor 50 sun cream on.

So I'm a bit early with this card, I make no apologies.

  autumn 3

I created these backgrounds using Tim Holtz distress sprays in Fosslized Amber and Picked Raspberry. I simply spritzed them onto cling film and laid the cardstock on top.

 autumn 1

The gorgeous wheat die is by Impression Obsession, die cut from the same background where the colour was heavier.

  autumn 2

And then just added some May Arts cord in hot pink to finish it off.

  autumn 4

Well I hope you don't mind my early autumnal card. 

I will try to enjoy what's left of the summer I promise!

See you soon x

2 comments:

Carole said...

Love your card Sarita...such lovely vibrant colours and I like your background technique. As for summer..if you are in the UK it was summer for about 3 days a couple of weeks ago here (Yorkshire) and no chance of being sunburnt since! lol.

Dotty Jo x said...

Wow, what a beauty! Jo x