Saturday, 9 July 2016

Timeless....

Time is one thing I have been short of of late, hence the lack of posts over the last few weeks, but I was determined to find time today to join in this week's Less Is More challenge aptly called "Time".

I've used Lindy's magicals to create the painted backdrop for my stamp. I didn't realise until recently that there are two types of magical powder, flats and shimmers, and it is the shimmer powder that has mica. I have to say whilst I love the flat colours, the shimmer colours really are something else.

I've used "Cape Cod Coral" from the Nantucket Pearls set for this creation, which splits into gorgeous coral, orange and pink tones when water is added.

  time 1

The beautiful stamp is from the Sizzix framelits stamps and dies set called "clocks"-perfect for this challenge.

  time 2

Well, I hope you like, I'm off to enter the challenge. Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Esther said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card! The Lindy's Magicals are great, and you've chosen such a lovely one for this, really vibrant and pretty. A fab entry for our challenge this week, thanks so much!

Sharon said...

Stunning creation Sarita! Have never heard of those magicals but the range of colour that is shown on your card has just put them onto my wish list. That background is delicious and the whole card has a timeless elegance about it. Lovely to see you at Less is More again.
Sharon xx

Kathyk said...

Super make and the coral is just perfect

Kathyk

Carol said...

Gorgeous card and thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question :) Have a lovely weekend x

Carole said...

Such a timeless card Sarita...pretty colours and a great design.

José said...

Beautiful card, realy elegant.

Viv said...

Great card Sarita....think I may NEED some of that 'magical' powder too ;) Viv xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So beautiful and what an elegant clock face image. Love the magicals although I've not heard of those but they create a fantastic effect on your card. Classy and elegant sentiment too which works brilliantly for the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Less is More this week.
Sarah

Ankie vd Polder said...

Great card. Have a nice day, Ankie

Susan said...

Terrific card! Love the simplicity of the design! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Chrissie said...

Hi Sarita, I haven't heard of this medium but it looks sensational on your card... the stamps as you say are perfect for the challenge and you have incorporated them into a superb design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Rein said...

Stunnig and elegant.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Sarita, I have just bought some magicals too but not used them as yet ;) Viv xx

Neets B said...

Such elegant images and the colours created from the powder are beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More